The second largest lake of the Ahmic chain which stretches from Burk's Falls to Ahmic Harbour via the Parry Sound River. Cottagers can boat to Parry Sound for shopping, restaurants & the farmer's market or take the Parry Sound River to Burk’s Falls. A favorite cottaging area for generations, many of the properties have been in the same family for over 100 years. Known for great walleye fishing, there's a community fish hatchery in the village Parry Sound that stocks Cecebe every spring. The water levels can rise substantially in the spring but are controlled by the Parry Sound Dam.
These M.L.S.® listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association and are provided by participating brokers.
Real Estate Questions? Call us, we live and work in the Parry Sound area and know the market well. Phone 705.783.7718.
Current Lake Cecebe Featured Listings
Lake Cecebe Real Estate | Average Selling Price
Lake Cecebe Facts
- Quite large lakefront @ 1900 acres.
- Village of Parry Sound sits at the west end for shopping, restaurants & Farmers Market.
- Access to Ahmic, Neighick (Beaver), Midlothian & Crawford lakes as well as the Parry Sound River to Burk's Falls.
- Fish hatchery located in the village of Parry Sound with great stocking program for area lakes.
- Historic lake for cottages & year round homes with many multi-generational properties.
- Year round cottages / homes generally range between $850,000.00 to $1,800,000.00+
- Excellent, active cottagers association with popular annual regatta at Centennial Park beach.