Welcome to Kapikog Lake, a hidden gem located just south of Parry Sound, Ontario. If you're searching for waterfront real estate, you've come to the right place. Here, you'll find a current listings including cottages and vacant waterfront property available.
Kapikog Lake is a beautiful destination that offers the perfect setting for a seasonal cottage or year-round retreat. Whether you're looking for a peaceful summer vacation spot or a cozy winter getaway, Kapikog Lake has something for everyone. It's also connected with the Lower Moon River Conservation Preserve which contains a scenic portion of the Moon River between Curtain Chute and Moon Falls, and a large area of upland forests.
To make your search easier, we work with the Canadian Real Estate Association to provide you with the most up-to-date listings. We're knowledgeable about the area and can help you find the perfect waterfront property to suit your needs.
Quick Lake Facts
- 15% of the shoreline is crown land
- Mid sized lake @ just over 300 square hectares with just over 23 kms. of shoreline.
- Many of the cottages are seasonal and water access
- Water controlled by M.N.R. dam on Healey Lake
- Cottages generally run between $700,000.00 and $1,300,000.00+
Current Kapikog Listings
There are currently no listings available for this lake, please check back soon or sign up for easy automated listing notifications.