Ahmic Lake Property Listings & Information
(Anishinaabemowin name "Aamik" meaning "Beaver")
One of the most sought-after lakes in the Magnetawan area, Ahmic Lake is large, rugged and beautiful. With almost 4000 acres and 69 km of lakeshore, it has a "Muskoka" feel but far less busy. There's lots of granite outcroppings, miles of undeveloped shoreline & low cottage density. Connecting to Neighick Lake, Cecebe, Crawford & Midlothian Lakes via the Magnetawan River gives it over 50 kms. of boating. You can boat all the way from from Ahmic Harbor to Burk's Falls.
You'll find current Ahmic Lake MLS® waterfront listings on this page. We also frequently have exclusive real estate listing on Ahmic, just contact us for more details. These listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association and are provided by participating brokers.
Questions about Ahmic ? We're local and know the Magnetawan area well. Call or text John directly @ 705 783 7718
Ahmic Lake Property Sales
Ahmic Lake Median Sale Price
Current Ahmic Lake Listings
Ahmic Lake Quick Facts
- Large lake at 1567 Hectares with a maximum depth 27 meters.
- Many of the cottages have remained in the same family for generations.
- Regularly stocked with whalley from Magnetawan Fish Hatchery located below the Museum downtown.
- Very few real estate listings come on Ahmic and even fewer good building lots.
- Excellent active land trust dedicated to preserving Ahmic and the surrounding watershed.
- Cottages generally range between $900,000,000.00 and $3,000,000.00+